The psychologist has a special interest in the following areas:
- Substance-induced disorders,
- Depressive disorders,
- Personality disorders,
- Trauma and Trauma-related disorders,
- Anxiety disorders,
- Mood disorders,
- Attachment related difficulties,
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Parental alienation,
- mediation and
- Parenting plans.
Employee Wellness Programmes.
- The Consulting Psychologist conducts tailored workshops on the effects of untreated mental health conditions productivity in the workplace. Training and development on various Employee Wellness Programmes are also provided to HR practitioners and senior managers especially around issues on substance abuse and sexual harassment.
The Psychologist provides pro-bono expert advice on various media platforms such as radio, TV and online stations. The aim is to provide psycho-education on various mental health challenges in South Africa.
Payments for Services
- EPC medical aid consultation fee varies from R950 – R1200 depending on your medical aid tariff for psychotherapy and,
- EPC charges R1100 for cash payments.
- Follow up session (30 min) R750 for cash payments.